My research investigates the relationships that exist between photography and sculpture. What I am interested in are the existing connections, in terms of inner
worlds and meaning, between objects and photography. My practise, therefore, takes place throughout the fields of the raw materiality of things and the lightness of the photographic paper, which boundaries are continuously strained and undefined.
- 2018-2020 MFA Photography, Valand Academy in Göteborg, Sweden.
- 2014-2016 BA Photography, Academy of Fine Arts (LABA), in Brescia, Italy.
Exhibitions and Awards
- 2019 Domestic Archaeology, Monitor Gallery, Göteborg, Sweden - upcoming - (solo show)
- 2019 Domestic Archaeology, Galleri Format, Malmö, Sweden - upcoming
- 2018 Domestic Archaeology, Street Gallery, Göteborg, Sweden - upcoming - (solo show)
- 2018 Photobook Festival, Hasselblad Center, Göteborg, Sweden
- 2017 Athens Photofestival (Shortlisted)
- 2016 Prina Prize, Ghiggini Gallery, Varese, Italy.
- 2016 Prina Prize, La Triennale, Milano, Italy.
- 2016 7pm, AlbaGallery, Brescia, Italy.
- 2016 Contamination, 5^ Biennial of Young Photographers, Bibbiena, Italy.
- 2016 Cultural’mente Festival, Covo, Italy.
- 2016 The narrator (Winner as special mentioned)
- 2016 The mystery of things (Winner)
- 2015 Photography as Contemporary Art, Brescia, Italy.
- 2016 Collimations – Art in Valmarina. City of Bergamo, Italy. Publistampa Edizioni
- 2016 Photography, a photographic story. City of Varese, Italy. Exhibition catalogue
- 2016 Reflections, 5^ Biennial of Young Italian Photographers. City of Bibbiena, Italy. Exhibition catalogue
- 2015 Living Stones, in collaboration with A.N.P.I of Bergamo, Italy. Sestante Edizioni