My research investigates the relationships that exist between photography and sculpture. What I am
interested in are the existing connections, in terms of inner worlds and meaning, between objects
and images. Often times the notion of unconscious is spread around my works even though not
strongly evident, it is something related to my previous studies in psychology and still present in my
workflow. This leads me to investigate how we perceive things through photographs, and how it is
possible to blur the edges between photography and other practices.
- 2018-2020 MFA Photography, Valand Academy in Göteborg, Sweden.
- 2019, March KUNO Express Course, Estonian Academy of Arts in Tallin, Estonia.
- 2014-2016 BA Photography, Academy of Fine Arts (LABA), in Brescia, Italy.
- 2019 I WAS AFRAID TO LOOK CLOSER!, Monitor Gallery, Göteborg, Sweden (solo show)
- 2019 He found an old blue ocean, Gallery Entrance, Valand Academy, Göteborg, Sweden (solo show)
- 2019 I wish I could tell you, Street Gallery, Valand Academy, Göteborg, Sweden (solo show) - upcoming in April-
- 2019 TBA, Göteborgs Konsthalls Bookshop, Göteborg, Sweden - upcoming in May-
- 2019 TBA, Rotor Gallery, Göteborg, Sweden - upcoming in May-
- 2019 Degree Show, Galleri Format, Malmö, Sweden - upcoming in October -
- 2018 Photobook Festival, Hasselblad Center, Göteborg, Sweden
- 2016 Prina Prize, Ghiggini Gallery, Varese, Italy.
- 2016 Prina Prize, La Triennale, Milano, Italy.
- 2016 7pm, AlbaGallery, Brescia, Italy.
- 2016 5^ Biennial of Young Photographers, C.I.F.A, Bibbiena, Italy.
- 2016 Cultural’mente Festival, Covo, Italy.
- 2015 Photography as Contemporary Art, Brescia, Italy.
Grants and Awards
- 2019 En snabbt slant, Göteborg
- 2019 NordPlus Student Grant
- 2019 K-Pegnar, Kulturungdom
- 2017 Athens Photofestival (Shortlisted)
- 2016 Prina Prize (Finalist)
- 2016 Collimations – Art in Valmarina. City of Bergamo, Italy. Publistampa Edizioni
- 2016 Photography, a photographic story. City of Varese, Italy. Exhibition catalogue
- 2016 Reflections, 5^ Biennial of Young Italian Photographers. City of Bibbiena, Italy. Exhibition catalogue
- 2015 Living Stones, in collaboration with A.N.P.I of Bergamo, Italy. Sestante Edizioni