My research investigates the relationships that exist between photography, sculpture and
language. Approaching art in wide terms, I explore the vulnerability and insecurity that belong to
the whole of human beings, attempting to solve the never-untied knots of our psychology. In my
work the image is never an end in itself, but part of a broader and personal discourse that the
viewer has the possibility to build upon between complete fantasy, evocations and poems.
- 2018-2020 MFA Photography, Valand Academy in Göteborg, Sweden.
- 2014-2016 BA Photography, Academy of Fine Arts (LABA), in Brescia, Italy.
Exhibitions and Awards
- 2017 Athens Photofestival (Shortlisted)
- 2016 Prina Prize, Ghiggini Gallery, Varese, Italy.
- 2016 Prina Prize, La Triennale, Milano, Italy.
- 2016 7pm, AlbaGallery, Brescia, Italy.
- 2016 Contamination, 5^ Biennial of Young Photographers, Bibbiena, Italy.
- 2016 Cultural’mente Festival, Covo, Italy.
- 2016 The narrator (Winner as special mentioned)
- 2016 The mystery of things (Winner)
- 2015 Photography as Contemporary Art, Brescia, Italy.
- 2016 Collimations – Art in Valmarina. City of Bergamo, Italy. Publistampa Edizioni
- 2016 Photography, a photographic story. City of Varese, Italy. Exhibition catalogue
- 2016 Reflections, 5^ Biennial of Young Italian Photographers. City of Bibbiena, Italy. Exhibition catalogue
- 2015 Living Stones, in collaboration with A.N.P.I of Bergamo, Italy. Sestante Edizioni